NURS 6630 Week 4 Assignment
For the Week 4 Assignment you are asked to choose a Quality Indicator (QI) that relates to a nursing topic that is of interest to you. The QIs can be found on the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ) webpage:NURS 6630 Week 4 Assignment
ORDER HERE A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Once you’ve identified a QI of interest, you need to find two sources from the professional or scholarly literature to support how this QI can improve the quality, safety, and outcomes of your patients and their families.
The goal of this guide is to help you find peer-reviewed articles on QIs and the impact they have on quality, safety, and outcomes. Specifically, it will cover:
accessing the CINAHL Plus with Full Text database
searching for articles on Quality Indicators
limiting your search to only professional or scholarly literature
Quality indicators search
The Quality Indicators (QI) that the AHRQ mentions are:
Once you have selected a QI, here is an example of a search you can do in the CINAHL Plus with Full Text database to find articles on how this QI impacts patients and their families:
1. On the Library homepage, go to the Subject Resources box.
2. Click on Select a subject and choose: Nursing
3. Use the search box at the top of the page outlined in gold. Type in your topic. For example:
Quality Indicators AND improvement AND pediatric
4. Click the magnifying glass search button.NURS 6630 Week 4 Assignment
5. You now see a list of results. To find only peer reviewed articles, look to the left of your results to the Limit your results options. Click in the check mark box for Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.
6. Your results will automatically update to only show articles from peer reviewed journals. Browse through these to see which two would be most helpful to your paper. NURS 6630 Week 4 Assignment